Pro-Kolin Advanced contains beneficial micro-organisms, several prebiotic sources, an optimal level of a dual-source binding agent and soothing fibres to support gastrointestinal function.
Pro-Kolin Advanced Contains
- Probiotics – A natural ‘friendly’ bacterium, Enterococcus faecium (DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415) 4b1707, which helps to keep the level of beneficial bacteria high and exclude pathogenic species.
- Preplex prebiotics – A prebiotic, consisting of fructo-oligosaccharide (FOS) and acacia (Gum arabic), which helps to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Kaolin and Montmorillonite- A dual benefit natural binding agent which helps to firm up the faeces.
- Pectin- To help soothe the gut lining.
- Psyllium – To absorb excess water in the gastrointestinal tract and regulate intestinal motility.
- Beta-glucans- To support the immune system
- Artificial liver flavouring- To improve palatability and compliance.